Once your order has been placed you will receive an email from me confirming all the details of your order.
Please read below the terms and conditions of shipment and refunds.
Jewellery and artisan items:
- If you wish the item to be shipped outside the UK please contact me so that I can give you the right quote for the postage. Items can also be bundled into one if needed should you wish to buy more than one item.
- All hand-made items are individually made therefore items may differ in size even if two items are of the same colour and shape.
- Refunds will be given if the item is faulty. I can not take responsibility for any damage caused during shipping as I do not have any control over how any parcels are handled by carrier. I will take all precautions for the correct packaging of the items.
The jewellery pieces are not toys, meaning they contain or are made out of small parts and may constitute a choking hazard. Gabriella Szekely accepts no responsibility for any injury caused by misuse.
I make every effort to describe the items of jewellery on this site as accurately as possible and always include images. However the exact colour of an item may differ depending on your monitor. If you are not sure that the piece of jewellery is the dimension or colour you would like, please contact me before the purchase, I usually answer the next day.
- If you are purchasing one of my images please make sure to reference the name of the artist. I retain all rights to the image and you may not re-publish or use it for commercial purposes without my permission.
- Should you wish to print it in a large format please get in touch so that I can supply you with a high-resolution image.
- If you decide to purchase an image in the form of an item via my alternative sites – please get in touch with the site you purchased if from for any issues as I do not directly produce those items