Once your order has been placed you will receive an email from me confirming all the details of your order.
Please read below the terms and conditions of shipment and refunds.
Jewellery and artisan items:
- If you wish the item to be shipped outside the UK please contact me so that I can give you the right quote for the postage. Items can also be bundled into one if needed should you wish to buy more than one item.
- All hand-made items are individually made therefore items may differ in size even if two items are of the same colour and shape.
- Refunds will be given if the item is faulty. I can not take responsibility for any damage caused during shipping as I do not have any control over how any parcels are handled by carrier. I will take all precautions for the correct packaging of the items
- If you decide to buy directly from this page the transaction will be rung through paypal and as such I will comply with the terms of their policies and procedures as required by them
- Part of the transaction you will be authorising paypal to disclose personal data to me such as your name and shipping address; this data will be treated in accordance to the GDPR terms as outlined in the law. No private data will be disclosed on this site directly; and your data will be held by my locally to comply with local and international law; as well as for tax purposes. You retain the right to withdraw any and all data I may hold on you as the controller of that data in relation to the transaction. Though in some cases I do need to retain that to comply with the law
The jewellery pieces are not toys, meaning they contain or are made out of small parts and may constitute a choking hazard. Gabriella Szekely accepts no responsibility for any injury caused by misuse.
I make every effort to describe the items of jewellery on this site as accurately as possible and always include images. However the exact colour of an item may differ depending on your monitor. If you are not sure that the piece of jewellery is the dimension or colour you would like, please contact me before the purchase, I usually answer the next day.
- If you are purchasing one of my images please make sure to reference the name of the artist. I retain all rights to the image and you may not re-publish or use it for commercial purposes without my permission.
- Should you wish to print it in a large format please get in touch so that I can supply you with a high-resolution image.
- If you decide to purchase an image in the form of an item via my alternative sites – please get in touch with the site you purchased if from for any issues as I do not directly produce those items
As of the 25th May 2018 the general data protection regulations come into force in the European Union; and as such I would like to draw your attention to the following:
- By clicking “follow blog” you share your screen name with me;
- Should you sign up to receiving updates from the page – regular emails will be generated which you have a right to cancel by visiting your own blog/user privacy settings and change them so no unsolicited emails are sent to you
- I do not retain any of your data; unless there is a legal reason to do so i.e. you have completed a transaction regarding an item I directly sell; or to comply with local and international law
- My blog is held on and run on the wordpress servers which may be outside of the EU or your residing jurisdiction; and as such I can not be held responsible on how third party providers handle data
- My blog/page runs plug-ins with adds, these adds are generated based on your personal search history; I do not run those adverts; they are automatically generated by third party built-in bots; I can not be held responsible for the content generated or how your search history data is stored
- I do not have direct access to any of your data other than that which you are willingly and explicitly sharing with me; I am just as much a user of wordress as you are
- please make sure you read the terms and conditions of using wordpress as they will also be able to inform you on how they handle your data whilst being a user as well